Re: [idn] KRNIC position paper

While joking around with David and Mark in Korea (yea I know it is kind of
difficult to get serious with David), the conversation goes something like
this....

"Lets just redefine 'octet' as 32-bit. It solve all problems!"
"Wait, why stop at 32? Lets go all the way to 128bits."
"Yep, just like IPv6." :)

Anyway, both KRNIC and JPNIC brought up some very good points. I think this is
going to be interesting meeting :) See you all at tomorrow meeting.

-James Seng