[idn] final agenda?

Hi,
	here is a new revised version of the agenda. This version will be send to
the ietf secretariat because the deadline is today. If needed, we can still
change it a bit. Any comments/suggestions/modifications to me
(Marc.Blanchet@viagenie.qc.ca) and James (jseng@pobox.org.sg).

Marc.

----------------------------------
IETF 47th, Adelaide, March 2000

Internationalized domain names (idn)
working group meeting agenda
March 27th, 13h00-15h00
This wg session will be multicasted on the mbone.

- Agenda bashing, blue sheet, setup, 5 minutes

- Requirements from Japan, Yoshiro YONEYA, 10 minutes

- Requirements from KRNIC, Gyeongseong GIM, 10 minutes

- Internationalization of URLs: history, Larry Masinter, 10 minutes
   http://www.normos.org/ietf/draft/draft-masinter-url-i18n-04.txt

- Hostname vs domainnames, Mark Andrews, 5 minutes

- Requirements document, James Seng, 50 minutes
   http://www.normos.org/ietf/draft/draft-ietf-idn-requirements-01.txt

- Implementations document structure and plan, TBA, 20 minutes

- AOB, 10 minutes

Marc Blanchet
Viagénie inc.
tel: 418-656-9254
http://www.viagenie.qc.ca

Normos (http://www.normos.org): Internet standards portal:
IETF RFC, drafts, IANA, W3C, ATMForum, ISO, ... all in one place.