Re: [idn] host name vs. domain name

in fact we had tested this kind of domain names and had it working since 1998
and this had led to APNG commission http://www.apng.org/commission/idns
to initiate a proper study of the "plenty of things that don't work in it".

Today, there are about half a dozen multilingual solutions out there
since i-DNS.net, e.g. mDNS from CNNIC ("forest" model), ngDNS from KRNIC,
rDNS, JPNIC's gDNS, Neteka's nuDNS, nuBIND and many others demonstrating
this is possible.

Therefore I agree with Paul that we should move on.