Re: [idn] Openendedness of Unicode/10464 (was: RE: [APTLD iname 24] Re: [idn] Proposed suggestions from AsiaPacific Top LevelDomain meeting)

Actually, after spending some time thinking, I think it might be better not to
restrict the characters allowed in the requirement document. Originally I
thought that this might be a simple issue but i was very wrong so I will eat
my word.

I think Kent's suggestion make sense, ie we should not disallowed any
characters or treat any specially. Instead, it is up to the operational to
decide what to allowed and whats not, perhaps an a new RFC to supercede
RFC1123.

-James Seng