RE: [idn] alpha v0.4

Just open up the "Character Map" accessory, if you are using a particular
OS that just got a new version with 60000+ bugs... ;-), and pick any BMP
characters you like.  Slighly cumbersome, but not at all difficult.

> Suppose it is possible, are we going to fold that to :-).com?

No, why?  Anyway, I still think we should retain the identifier-like
nature of domain names, and that excludes symbols (general categories S*).

		Kind regards
		/kent k