Re: [idn] A two-level problem?

Original I thought the discussion would go that way too. This is why up to
v0.3 I have sections on Client/Server/Zone requirements. However the discuss
never go in that direction and these sections remain empty from 0.1 to 0.3.

Therefore, I will pull it out of the next version. Will put it back if there
are specifics requirement to transport or server (or client).

-James Seng