RE: [idn] IURL vs URL, IDNS name vs DNS name

The UCS could be encoded using A-Z 0-9. On average each non-ASCII character
would require 3 to 4 characters. All we need to change is to allow longer
names in DNS and to provide a viewer which decodes these creatures back to
UCS or the local code page.

Jony