Re: [idn] Requirements: sorting

If sorting is required for DNSSEC, then it appears Harald point is very
serious.

How does the sorting works? Is it sufficient to sort by raw binary bit? If so,
do we case fold before sorting? where is sorting required?

can someone who is more familiar with DNSSEC explain in more details why
sorting is needed in it?

-James Seng