RE: [idn] Requirements: sorting

If sorting is needed for the internal processing of the DNS, it can be plain
binary.

I think it would be simpler to require "canonicalisation" by the browser or
user agent. This will better allow internationalization as an extension of
current protocols, because the user agent will need such an extension any
way. If we manage to make a good design, then maybe the only impact on the
rest of the system would be to allow longer strings, so that we can get long
enough names in any language although they get transmitted with each
character represented by several ASCII characters.

Jony