Re: [idn] Re: An idn protocol for consideration in making the requirements

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
> And of course, if reasons behind the argument for and against encoding can
> be formulated as requirements and put into the requirements doc, that would
> be a Good Thing.

Ah, of course :-)

> I think that at this stage, the requirements doc SHOULD contain conflicting
> requirements, clearly marked as such where we know that they are, so that
> the discussion on the list and in Adelaide can decide that one should be
> chosen, the other should be chosen, or that there is no requirement here.

I think there are some conflicting requirements in the doc, at least I see
one. I think I will try to mark it out in next version.

ps: BTW, Paul suggested a list of terminology in v0.3. Is there any comments
on those?

*cheers*

-James Seng