Re: [idn] Re: An idn protocol for consideration in making the requirements

At 18:24 02.02.00 +0800, James Seng wrote:
>Hi Dan,
>
>While this is really out of topic for the moment, it is really pointless to
>flame other people proposal because your own personal belief of "how things
>must be done". To be more constructive and proactive, I would suggest you try
>writing a proposal for IDN in UTF-8 instead.

And of course, if reasons behind the argument for and against encoding can
be formulated as requirements and put into the requirements doc, that would
be a Good Thing.
I think that at this stage, the requirements doc SHOULD contain conflicting
requirements, clearly marked as such where we know that they are, so that
the discussion on the list and in Adelaide can decide that one should be
chosen, the other should be chosen, or that there is no requirement here.

                     Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no