Re: IETF Internationalised Domain Name mailing list: callingfor more Asia voices

Indeed!
As a suggestion,
I would like to encourage Professor Kalyan from Switzerland, who is
a native Tamil speaker to participate in the idn list.
he is intimately familiar with Indic scripts, in particular, the
ancient language, Tamil. His contribution and comments will be
valuable to our discussions.

bestrgds

tin wee