Re: Unofficial web site for this mailing list

At 17:59 00/01/26 -0800, Paul Hoffman / IMC wrote:
> Greetings again. We're starting to sling around the names of many RFCs and
> Internet drafts. To help the discussion, I've set up an unofficial web site
> that has an archive of the mailing list (in HTML and plain text format) and
> links to the various documents. Please see <http://www.imc.org/idn/>.
>
> If you any suggestions about other things to add to the page, by all means
> let me know.

Great! Can you add a link to http://www.w3.org/International/O-URL-and-ident.html,
which contains a lot of material about URIs and I18N? I have of course
linked from there to your page.

Another thing to link to would be the minutes and talks at the BOF in
Oslo, I think James had them somewhere.

Regards,   Martin.

#-#-#  Martin J. Du"rst, World Wide Web Consortium
#-#-#  mailto:duerst@w3.org   http://www.w3.org