[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Operational issues
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: RE: Operational issues
- From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:20:43 -0800
- Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:26:07 -0800
- Envelope-to: email@example.com
At 03:16 AM 1/18/00 -0800, Andrew Draper wrote:
>What I really want from this
>requirement (or a similar one) is that offline DNSSEC signing should be
>possible, and that it should be possible to look at the signed file and see
>that it is the same as the unsigned one.
I fully agree with this.
--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium