The leftovers

3. Specific Requirements

I don't understand what is supposed to go in this section. We have all
the requirements above.

5. Security Considerations

     This memo raises no security issues;
That's not an acceptable security considerations section. I propose
changing this to "Specifying requirements for internationalized domain
names does not itself raise any security issues. However, any change
to the DNS will certainly affect the security of any protocol that
relies on the DNS or on DNS names. A thorough evaluation of those
protocols for security concerns will be needed when they are developed."

Also, you need to beef up the references section. At a minimum,
you need to add RFC 1035, but I think others should appear there
as well.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium