Re: Mixing of characters

On Sat, 8 Jan 100, Bill Manning wrote:
> 	It should be this group to define the -best- technical solution(s)
> and present them for acceptance. One of the key problems is interaction with
> the installed base. If you agree that we should do no harm to the installed
> base, then Harald is correct.

You are right. Life is unfair :) and we always have to deal with ICANN.

But I do not think we should set a requirement on the technical solution
due to the limitation of ICANN.

I tent to agreed with Martin more. When I18N of Domain Names happens, and
it will despite whatever objections, ICANN will have to deal with it
either by ignoring it or relax its policy. And obviously, ignoring it is
not a solution. :)

-James Seng