Re: My prod at IDN requirements

"Martin J. Duerst" wrote:
> Who would want to register this? If put anywhere in print,

If I am a chinese in korea, i may want to name my machine in chinese altho my
company may have a korean domain names in a english tld. it is crazy, and
probably useless but i think it is not up to the technology to judge what can
be done and what should be done.

> Which then means that if we want case folding for the user, case
> folding has to be done on the client side. But for the moment, it
> mainly means that for each such requirement, we have to make clear
> where it applies (user or server). And probably, most such requirements
> should at the moment be seen from the user side.

This brings us to the issues that should requirement make it clear distinction
on what is done on the client and what is done on the server?

-James Seng