Re: Fwd: Re: request for formation of the idn wg

Patrick, sorry for the misunderstanding. I was probably too optimist...

Thomas and Erik, can we get your comments?

Marc.

At 20:13 00-01-03 +0100, Patrik Fältström wrote:
>--On 2000-01-03 02.28 -0500, Marc Blanchet <Marc.Blanchet@viagenie.qc.ca>
>wrote:
>
>>we should soon see an official announcement from the iesg secretariat
>>about the new wg formed.
>
>A clearification. I said that
>
>>This proposed wg, which will be followed by many people including myself,
>>will from now on be taken cared of by the Internet Area through Erik and
>>Thomas.
>
>I didn't say the working group was formed. Only that the work is taken
>over by Erik and Thomas from us in the Applications Area. Erik and Thomas
>are the ones which take over the question(s) that might exist regarding
>charter etc from me.
>
>Sorry for the confusion.
>
>But, note:
>
>     Don't stop working though just because of this!
>

>   paf

Marc Blanchet			| Marc.Blanchet@viagenie.qc.ca
Viagénie inc.			| http://www.viagenie.qc.ca
2875 boul. Laurier, suite 300	| tél.: 418-656-9254
Ste-Foy, Québec		| fax.: 418-266-5539
Canada, G1V 2M2		| radio: VA2-JAZ
Internet Engineering Standards/Normes d'ingénierie Internet
                http://www.normos.org