[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Last Call: Guidelines for Evidence Collection and Archiving to BCP
- To: IETF-Announce:;
- Subject: Last Call: Guidelines for Evidence Collection and Archiving to BCP
- From: The IESG <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 11:44:46 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comment: grip-wg mailing list add/drop requests to Majordomo@TransSys.COM
- Reply-to: email@example.com
The IESG has received a request from the G & R for Security Incident
Processing Working Group to consider Guidelines for Evidence Collection
and Archiving <draft-ietf-grip-prot-evidence-03.txt> as a BCP.
The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send any comments to the
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com mailing lists by October 24, 2001.
Files can be obtained via