Re: Security Expectations for Internet Service Providers to BCP

On Wed, 03 May 2000, Thomas Narten wrote:

>> This was an issue we discussed in Adelaide, I don't know if it's going to
>> be incorporated or not...
>
>The IESG is discussing this document, under the assumption the
>document is done. If the WG still has an open issues, we probably
>ought to know about it...

In the 2.5 months since the original last call a handful of minor
tweaks have been identified that the AD, WG chair and I agreed could
be dealt with in final editorial changes (such as the forward reference to
CSIRT, and the mentions of InterNIC and SWIPing).

No issues have come up that have required substantive changes that might
impact the progress of the document.  Discussions on customer vs. ISP
filtering, however interesting, don't directly contribute to what the
document is focused on and shouldn't delay its advancement.

I strongly believe the WG is in agreement on this.

Tom.
--
Tom Killalea   (206)  266-2196    neart.org
               tomk@neart.org