Re: Minutes of GRIP working group meeting

That title still sticks in my head as something that just isn't quite right...

How about "Security Checklist for Internet Service Consumers"? Being a
consumer, it is implied that there is a provider/vendor... 'Provider
Consumers' just doesn't sound right, even when I think on it.

 -Chris Kuivenhoven
  Intermedia Communications Business Internet (formerly DIGEX)