[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: grip-wg@UU.NET
- Subject: draft-ietf-grip-user-01.txt
- From: Tony Hansen <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 18:15:00 -0500
- Comment: grip-wg mailing list add/drop requests to Majordomo@TransSys.COM
- Organization: AT&T Laboratories
draft-ietf-grip-user-01.txt "Security Expectations for Internet Service
Provider Consumers" is in the internet drafts. It incorporates comments
from various people.
Section 5 was suggested by Chris Kuivenhoven. It's very rough and needs
lots of work.
One suggestion I didn't incorporate was one to make a separate
"checklist" of questions somehow, separate from the text. There's
several possible ways of doing it, and I haven't decided which one is
best yet. Perhaps we can discuss it in Minneapolis.