Re: Status of GRIP working group?

Hi Harald,

Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
>The time to decide whether to meet at the Chicago IETF is close.
>What does the GRIP WG think the group should do?
>
>(This is also a test message to see if the mailing list works)

Yes - the list works, though in typical GRIP style the list members are
far too shy to have notified you :-)

First of all I want to congratulate and thank you for taking on AD
responsibilities in the Ops and Management area.

As you know, what remains to be done by the GRIP WG is to get the ISP draft
out the door - I'll be releasing a new draft next week that will incorporate
suggestions that Barbara Fraser and Jeff Schiller (and others) made at
the LA meeting.  I hope that document will go to last call (yes, I've
said that before).

I'm afraid it's very unlikely that I'll be going to the Chicago IETF.

Tom.