draftt-ietf-grip-isp-05.txt now available

I've submitted a very slightly revised draft to Internet-drafts.

nroff had truncated a sentence in the previous draft and I had missed a
couple of grammatical and spelling glitches (which Nevil Brownlee very
kindly pointed out).  I believe that none of the changes are
substantive enough to provoke further discussion or delay submission to
IESG.

Tom.
--
Tom Killalea   (425) 649-7417    Verio Northwest
              tomk@nw.verio.net