Re: Current draft: POP3 XTND Extensions

>1. The current draft is beyond the scope of the charter
>   of the GRIP WG.  It wouldn't make any difference to
>   the document itself, if it would be submitted as draft
>   by Tony Hansen directly, and the same purpose could
>   be met thereby.I'd like to second Peter's comment.

I agree with Peter that Tony's draft is outside the charter of this working
group. Tony, you can submit the draft to IDs individually and request that
it be published as an informational RFC. If you wanted it to go a standards
route, you'd probably have to go through the motions of a BoF and formal
working group formation.

Barb