Re: draft-ietf-grip-isp-03.txt now available

Tom,

I'm on travel and will be reading the new draft this week. I strongly urge
everyone on this list to read it asap and send any comments to the list for
discussion. Such comments should be accompanied by concrete, specific facts
to support them. I believe two weeks is sufficient for this purpose given
the length of time drafts have been available for comment. After that time,
I'll forward the document for last call on the list, followed by last call
request at the IESG.

BTW, Paul Ferguson has written a draft on the notion of ingress and egree
filtering of source addresses. We ought to read it as I believe it will
support our draft.

Barb