[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Probably still a BOF in Minneapolis
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Probably still a BOF in Minneapolis
- From: "Mark Day" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 14:21:05 -0500
- Delivery-date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:15:11 -0800
- Envelope-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, Patrik tells me that we should expect a month or perhaps more
to elapse between charter submission and WG approval. This means the
expected time of approval for our status as WG will come *after* the cutoff
for scheduling a slot at the meeting.
The IETF secretariat appears not to have any capacity or inclination to deal
with almost-WGs, so I think we will have to be scheduled as a BOF in
Minneapolis. Just didn't want anyone to be surprised by that.
I will be happy to receive any information to the contrary, of course.
Sorry for the race condition and any resulting confusion,