[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What to call that direction/redirection/routing thing
- To: Mark Day <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: What to call that direction/redirection/routing thing
- From: Dave Farber <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 10:49:17 -0800
- CC: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivery-date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 10:48:52 -0800
- Envelope-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Digital Island
We like to use the word "rendezvous", since it does not seem to
have other implications in this space. But it's not really a verb
(though you could get creative) and requires some tweaking your example
a. "the system creates a rendezvous between the requestor and the surrogate"
b. "a rendezvous agent decides which surrogate to use"
c. "rendezvous is different from distribution"
It's also hard to spell...