[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: What is CONTENT?
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: What is CONTENT?
- From: Alex French <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 16:15:39 +0000
- Delivery-date: Wed, 08 Nov 2000 08:15:51 -0800
- Envelope-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At 11:09 PM 07/11/2000, Mark Day wrote:
>Barron's suggestion is that CONTENT is a "typed finite sequence of octets."
>While this is correct, it seems incomplete.
I'm unclear as to what "typed" means in this context.
Consultant, Technical Services E: email@example.com
VIA NET.WORKS, Inc. T: +353 86 818 8118