[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Design team plans for revisions and comments: deadlines approaching
- To: "Randy Bush" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: Design team plans for revisions and comments: deadlines approaching
- From: "Mark Day" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 15:10:43 -0500
- Cc: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Delivery-date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 12:11:56 -0800
- Envelope-to: email@example.com
> > We have a deadline of November 17th for submissions to be
> considered at the
> > December IETF meeting.
> note that new, -00, documents have a deadline a week earlier.
Um, no, actually. At least according to the web site when I looked just now,
"old" documents have a deadline a week later. But since none of the editors
wants to spend Thanksgiving hacking up text, we're not distinguishing
between the -00 revisions and the later ones. We're just saying we'll submit
everything on the 17th and be done for now.