[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Design team plans for revisions and comments: deadlines approaching
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Design team plans for revisions and comments: deadlines approaching
- From: "Mark Day" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 13:57:30 -0500
- Delivery-date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 10:58:57 -0800
- Envelope-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a deadline of November 17th for submissions to be considered at the
December IETF meeting.
The design team organized itself yesterday to ensure that we have several
people reading the model and architecture documents carefully by this Friday
November 3rd. We are also planning to produce new versions of all the
group's documents by Friday, November 10th. Comments on the current
versions are welcome now, of course.
To preserve the sanity of the editors, we will have to have a cutoff date:
we don't expect that we will be able to incorporate changes or comments that
we receive after Wednesday, November 15th.