[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Content Peering stuff at iBAND/ISPCON, Nov 8-10
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Content Peering stuff at iBAND/ISPCON, Nov 8-10
- From: Martin Hall <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 07:10:46 -0700
- Delivery-date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 07:10:21 -0700
- Envelope-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I wanted to give everyone on this list a heads up on some relevant
coming up in a couple of weeks in San Jose, California at the iBAND event
(which occurs with ISPCON, Nov 8-10). In particular, I expect the BoF
below to generate questions and discussion of the work of this group
am pleased that Mark Day and Brad Cain will be there.
One of the things we're trying to do is educate and clarify key
companies and engineers on the technologies, business and relevant new
standards work in the CDN space.
- Jim Ricotta (Cisco) and Al Fink (Adero), business leaders of the
Content Alliance and Content Bridge
Alliance respectively, are keynote speakers on "Content Delivery: A
New World of Technology,
Business & Value-Added Services"
- A number of conference sessions will examine and discuss new
developments in the area of content
peering. Akamai, Inktomi, Cisco, Mirror Image Internet, F5 Networks and
others are represented.
- A Birds of a Feather session will discuss the latest technical work on
the challenges of content peering
and new work towards content peering standards that address request
direction, content accounting and