[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
what happened alternatively what will happen
- To: ccamp <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: what happened alternatively what will happen
- From: Loa Andersson <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 03:28:26 +0100
- Organization: Acreo AB
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (Windows/20071031)
Adrian and Deborah,
yesterday a set of IDs on GMPLS control of Ethernet were presented;
given that I remember correctly the author of the requirement draft
said they think that the draft will be ready to become a working
group document after next IETF meeting.
The authors of the architecture draft for GMPLS controlled Ethernet
and the protocol extensions for control of PBT-TE networks requested
that their draft should be accepted as working group documents.
No sense of the room were taken or "take it to the list" statement.
What's the plan?
Principal Networking Architect
Acreo AB phone: +46 8 632 77 14
Isafjordsgatan 22 mobile: +46 739 81 21 64
Kista, Sweden email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This email was Anti Virus checked by Astaro Security Gateway. http://www.astaro.com