[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Slides on line
Would you please change the presenter of the lsp-ddpm draft scheduled last
in the Thursday meeting? I will be presenting the draft this time. :)
Thanks for your help and see you in Vancouver.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf
Of Adrian Farrel
Sent: Sunday, December 02, 2007 2:56 PM
Cc: Brungard, Deborah A, ALABS
Subject: Slides on line
A good number of slide sets are already on line. Go to the agenda at
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07dec/agenda/ccamp.htm and follow the
Thanks to all who have made the effort to get their slides out early.
Still looking for material for...
- Requirements for GMPLS Inter-Domain Routing (Tomohiro)
- BGP Traffic Engineering Attribute (Yakov, Don, Hamid)
- GMPLS Ethernet Label Switching Architecture and Framework (Don)
- GMPLS control of Ethernet PBB-TE (Don)
- ITU-T and OIF progress report (Lyndon)
- ARP For GMPLS controlled PSC Ethernet Interfaces (Zafar)
- OAM Requirements for GMPLS Networks (Tomohiro)
- Ping and Traceroute for GMPLS LSPs in Non-Packet Switched Networks (Zafar)
- GMPLS RSVP-TE Ethernet OAM Extensions (Attila)
- VCAT/LCAS (Greg)
- Lambda labels (Tomohiro)
Apologies if you have already sent slides. Please e-kick me.