[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: IANA Considerations for RSVP
- To: "'David Charlap'" <David.Charlap@marconi.com>, Bob Braden <braden@ISI.EDU>
- Subject: RE: IANA Considerations for RSVP
- From: "Mak, L (Leen)" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 18:01:15 +0100
- Cc: rsvp@ISI.EDU, firstname.lastname@example.org, mpls@UU.NET, email@example.com, iana@ISI.EDU, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, "Wijnen, Bert (Bert)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> In other words, these groups seem to want to forcibly change
> RSVP into a protocol that more closely resembles some other
> protocol that they're more intimately familiar with.
My recollection of history brings me to a little paraphrasing of
- In other words, the IETF seemed to want to forcibly change
- transport networking into a thing that more closely resembles
- some other network that they're more intimately familiar with.
If you agree, let's than put the pots and the kettles where they
belong and join forces on a constructive way forward. That is
in our common interest.