[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [IP-Optical] Re: Proposed text for the concatenation
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: RE: [IP-Optical] Re: Proposed text for the concatenation
- From: Rob Coltun <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 May 2001 18:54:10 -0700
- Delivery-date: Thu, 24 May 2001 15:53:52 -0700
- Envelope-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
despite the heated arguments I think the discussion is important to have.
I suggest that instead of tagging non/pre-standard items in the current drafts
that they be put into a separate Informational document - this is the cleanest thing to do.
We (the IETF) do have a tradition of publishing company proprietary protocols
but not as standard track documents.